IN THIS REPORT
Uber’s ride-sharing app is potentially putting sensitive personal and corporate data at risk.
- Uber’s privacy policies are incomplete, and therefore mislead enterprises who rely on privacy policies to evaluate app risk
- Uber has added many services which collect data and run in the background, even when the app is not in use
This Mobile Threat research report focuses on the impacts to enterprise security of Uber's app and apps connected to it as part of the Uber 'moving experience' and includes:
- Risky Behaviors in the Uber App
- Data Security Practices of Apps Using Uber APIs
- Recommendations for enterprises and our customers